CLO's, Tech Innovators, Business Authors & Broadway Storytellers
Folks have asked what feels different for me as the Producer and Host of the Learning Festival vs. other events that we created over the years:
* Participants have asked for more intimate settings, rich in conversation and benchmarking and in a safe and vendor-neutral setting.
* I am excited to leverage our Broadway stars and resources to facilitate dialogues about Storytelling, Police Simulations and of course, to Celebrate Learning with awesome music and perforances.
* In many events, the goal is to get as many paying or buying participants as possible. The Learning Festival is designed for 250 learning colleagues.
* We will be interviewing each of the Learning Festival Faculty,
* There will be a Learning Focus Group of Learners - brought in by video, of different generations, to share their expectations to optimize their learning and careers.